Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Defending Immigrants in the Ninth Circuit: Impact of Crimes under California Law and Other State Laws, 10th ed.; Katherine A. Brady, Norton Tooby, Michael K. Mehr, Angie Junck. (Immigrant Legal Resource Center, 2008; 2013 case update).
- Immigration Law and Crimes, Dan Kesselbrenner and Lory D. Rosenberg. (West Group, 2012 - ).
One volume; updated regularly. Includes forms, model pleadings, checklists, references to federal and state statutes and administrative documents.
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity: A Guide to Representing Foreign-Born Defendants, 6th ed.; Mary E. Kramer. (American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2015).
- California Criminal Defense of Immigrants, Norton Tooby & Katherine Brady. (CEB, 2014- ).
- Criminal and Immigration Law page, Immigrant Legal Resource Center. List of resources includes The Quick Reference Guide to California Convictions (see "Documents") and other resources for particular offenses.
- crImmigration blog: "practical analysis of key cases about the immigration consequences of criminal violations." Written by César Cuauhtémoc García Hernández, an immigration attorney and a law professor.