Call Number: 2006 edition on HathiTrust; Current edition at Reference KF246 .B46 2017
Publication Date: 2006 & 2017
Bieber's, as it's commonly referred to, offers broad coverage of legal abbreviations including environmental legal acronyms and journal titles. It is searchable by abbreviation and the full title.
Links marked with the following icons require individual accounts or a UCLA VPN:
- Requires individual Bloomberg law account
- Requires individual CEB account
- Requires individual Lexis account
- Requires individual Westlaw account
- Requires UCLA School of Law VPN
- Requires UCLA School of Law or other UCLA VPN
If you are a current UCLA School of Law student, staff, or faculty member, please see MyLaw for registration information and VPN instructions for faculty and staff and for students.
If you are a current UCLA student, staff, or faculty member outside of the law school, we cannot provide access to Bloomberg, CEB, Lexis, Westlaw, or other law school only resources but you can access resources marked with a icon by using the central library's VPN instructions.