- Indexes and Tables:
- Index to CFR and Index to compilations of Title 3.
- CIS Federal Register Index (1987 - June 1998)
- USCCAN Table 7 lists proclamations, Table 8 lists executive orders, and index lists documents both by subject and under the headings “executive orders” and “proclamations.”
||KF 48 (East Reading Room)
- New Jersey Historical Survey Project. List and index of Presidential executive orders: unnumbered series, 1789-1941. Wilmington, Delaware. Michael Glazier, 1979 (reprint).
New York City Historical Records Survey. Presidential Executive Orders, numbered 1-8030, 1862 - 1938. New York, Books Inc., 1944.
- U.S. President. Codification of Presidential Proclamations and Executive Orders. Washington, D.C. Office of the Federal Register, National Archives General Service Administration, 1989.
- Compilation of the Messages and Papers of the Presidents. Retrospective compilation authorized by Congress in the late 1890s, of documents from the period 1789-1897, with additions through 1913.
- Public Papers of the President of the United States. Annual compilation of documents from the period 1929-present.
- Compilation of Presidential Documents (1965-). Indexed quarterly.
||J 80 A284 (Level A)
||A separate database of presidential documents is not currently searchable on WestlawNext. However, you can locate the compilations by searching within the "News" database for "compilation /3 presidential."
||Compilation via FDsys (from 1993)